Long-Term Care Homes & Services Recruitment
Long-Term Care Homes & Services’ staff are leaders in excellence and provide ground-breaking services for healthy aging. Join us and make a difference in the lives of thousands of residents and clients, each and every day.
We own and operate ten long-term care homes providing 24-hour care for people who can no longer live independently in the community. In addition to the homes, we administer community based programs including Adult Day Programs, Homemakers and Nurses Services and Supportive Housing Program.
Our multi-disciplinary team includes experts in nursing and personal care, medical, recreational, rehabilitation, nutritional, spiritual, social work, housekeeping and administrative services.
Our team doesn’t end with staff. We also provide opportunities to get to know the residents and clients by building relationships with family members, friends and a dedicated team of community volunteers.
Rewards of Joining Our Team
- competitive salary and benefits
- employment on a full-time or part-time basis
- variety of work locations across Toronto
- work, learn and contribute in a culturally diverse environment
- opportunities for advancement
- access to training to stay on the leading-edge of geriatric care
- team-based environment where you play an active role in the decision-making process