City of Toronto staff continue to actively monitor and respond to the need for homelessness services across the city.

If you or someone you know needs street outreach, please call 311.

In case of emergency, call 911.

If you are in crisis and need someone to talk to, call the Toronto Distress Centre 416-408-HELP (4357).

If you are looking for services not found here, call 211.

More info on Toronto’s winter respite services (meals, places to sleep and more) at

How to get help

For emergency shelter, call 311 or 416-338-4766, 1-877-338-3398.

Youth and adults can get a walk-in referral from the Streets to Homes Assessment and Referral Centre at 129 Peter St.

More information about Shelter, Support and Housing services.