Property Tax & Utility Bill Payment Drop Box Locations
You can drop your City of Toronto property tax and utility bill payments (cheques only – no cash) in the specially marked drop boxes located at:
Toronto City Hall and Civic Centres
- East York Civic Centre, 850 Coxwell Ave.
- Etobicoke Civic Centre, 399 The West Mall
- North York Civic Centre, 5100 Yonge St.
- Scarborough Civic Centre, 150 Borough Dr.
- Toronto City Hall, 100 Queen St. W.
- York Civic Centre, 2700 Eglinton Ave. W.
All public libraries except for York Woods Library and North York Central Library
A payment drop box is available beside the North York Central Library location at the North York Civic Centre, 5100 Yonge St., Revenue Services, Lower Level.
Weston Library, 2 King St. E.
Evelyn Gregory Library, 120 Trowell Ave.
Oakwood Village Library, 341 Oakwood Ave.
Jane/Dundas Library, 620 Jane St.
Dawes Road Library, 416 Dawes Rd.
Todmorden Library, 1081 1/2 Pape Ave.
Leaside Library, 165 McRae Dr.
L’Amoreaux Rec. Centre, 2000 McNicoll Ave.
Malvern Community Centre, 30 Sewells Rd.
Albert Campbell Library, 496 Birchmount Rd.