Property Tax & Utility Bill Payment Drop Box Locations
You can drop your City of Toronto property tax and utility bill payments (cheques only – no cash) in the specially marked drop boxes located at:
Toronto City Hall and Civic Centres
- East York Civic Centre, 850 Coxwell Ave.
- Etobicoke Civic Centre, 399 The West Mall
- North York Civic Centre, 5100 Yonge St.
- Scarborough Civic Centre, 150 Borough Dr.
- Toronto City Hall, 100 Queen St. W.
- York Civic Centre, 2700 Eglinton Ave. W.
All public libraries except for York Woods Library and North York Central Library
A payment drop box is available beside the North York Central Library location at the North York Civic Centre, 5100 Yonge St., Revenue Services, Lower Level.
Weston Library, 2 King St. E.
Evelyn Gregory Library, 120 Trowell Ave.
Oakwood Village Library, 341 Oakwood Ave.
Jane/Dundas Library, 620 Jane St.
Dawes Road Library, 416 Dawes Rd.
Todmorden Library, 1081 1/2 Pape Ave.
Leaside Library, 165 McRae Dr.
Malvern Community Centre, 30 Sewells Rd.
Albert Campbell Library at 496 Birchmount Road, will be closed for renovation starting September 30, 2019. The payment drop box will be unavailable for the duration of the renovation.