Toronto’s Greenest Choice
Toronto’s Greenest Choice is your chance to vote for the places, spaces and businesses that help to make Toronto one of the greenest cities in North America – from bike shops, craft breweries, and second hand shops, restaurants, farmers’ markets and more.
Categories for voting include:
- Food & Drink (coffee, craft beer, farmers’ market, restaurants)
- Shop Local (kids stores, second hand, vintage, bike shops)
- Get Outdoors (beach, hiking, parks, day trips, cycling)
- Nature & Wildlife (trees, birds, gardens, urban wildlife)
Thank you for voting!
Toronto’s Greenest Choice is a two week poll running Sept 24 to Oct 8, that allows everyone to vote and tell us what places, spaces, and businesses make Toronto a great, green city.
If you don’t see your favourite in any particular category, write it in! The nominees in each category were determined through a survey of Live Green Toronto Volunteers, Toronto green sector lists, and our previous Best of Live Green Toronto poll in 2016.
The City of Toronto makes no endorsement, representation or warranty, express or implied, relating to the competence, quality, or suitability of any business or place part of Toronto’s Greenest Choice. It is the responsibility of the user to perform due diligence into the merits of the businesses, places or things that are part of Toronto’s Greenest Choice.
Complete the poll and enter a contest to win one of these great prizes:
- Commuter Bike (value: $800)
- ‘Total ROM Experience’ for four (value: $160)
- Live Green Prize Pack (3 prizes, value: $40 each)
The contest is open to residents of Toronto eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Other terms and conditions apply. Multiple entries are not permitted. Prize winners will be notified the week of October 15, 2018.