Toronto Planning Review Panel: Read the Summary Reports
On this page, you’ll find reports produced by the Panel as well as feedback summaries from each Panel session.
The Summary Reports from all meetings of the 2018-2019 Toronto Planning Review Panel are available.
Here you will find links to Summary Reports from all meetings of the 2015-2017 Toronto Planning Review Panel. Session topics are in brackets.
- January 23, 2016 (Townhouse and Low-Rise Apartment Guidelines)
- April 2, 2016 (TOcore: Planning Downtown; Complete Streets)
- May 14, 2016 (Parks & Recreation Facilities Master Plan; Growing Up: Planning for Children in Vertical Communities)
- September 10, 2016 (Neighbourhood Urban Design Guidelines; Toronto Ravine Strategy)
- October 15, 2016 (Evaluating the Panel Exercise)
- November 26, 2016 (Parks & Recreation Facilities Master Plan; Development Review Signage)
- January 14, 2017 (Preserving Heritage)
- March 4, 2017 (TOcore; Scarborough Centre Transportation Master Plan)
- April 22, 2017 (Don Mills Crossing; University of Toronto St George Campus Official Plan Amendment)
- June 10, 2017 (Bathurst Quay Streetscape & Public Realm Improvement Plan; Laird in Focus)
- September 16, 2017 (Rail Corridor Planning Framework; Parkland Acquisition Strategy)