Part-Time Program Clerk TR0111
Job Summary: To provide clerical support.
Machines and Equipment Used: Cash register, safe, Point of Sale equipment, first aid kit, various office equipment.
Season(s): As required
District(s): All District map (pdf)
Wage: View wage rate chart (pdf)
- Performs clerical support.
- Screens client intake by phone.
- Registers and completes client's records and reports.
- Sets up and maintains filing and retrieval systems.
- Interacts with staff, the public or agencies to provide program information and follow up.
- Orders, receives and maintains equipment and supplies and distributes as necessary.
- Takes action to deal with incidents, accidents, problems and emergencies as outlined in Divisional/City policies and procedures.
- Attends and participates in meeting and training sessions.
- Proficiency in use of current office technology and other computer applications relevant to the position. I.E. CLASS Program Registration & Point of Sale.
- Ability to handle and balance money.
- Must attend and successfully complete related mandatory training sessions (First Alert, CLASS Program Registration, etc.)
- Good knowledge & understanding of all relevant regulations, policies and procedures.
- Must produce original current Emergency First Aid certifications as recognized by the WSIB.
- You must possess certification in Parks and Recreation Ontario's Principles of Healthy Child Development (PHCD). Applicants who meet all other qualifications and obtain a conditional job offer will be advised of PHCD course offerings in order to meet this qualification.