Payroll Time Entry Assistant TR0113
Job Summary: To provide payroll processing support.
Machines and Equipment Used: First aid kit, recreation and various office equipment.
Season(s): As required
District(s): All District map (pdf)
Wage: View wage rate chart (pdf)
- Provides payroll processing support.
- Processes payroll/personnel documents and timesheets for permanent, temporary, and seasonal employees, trades and Recreation Workers. Resolves payroll inquiries/concerns.
- Inputs timesheets and makes adjustments into the corporate computerized payroll/absentee system SAP in regards to cost centre changes, hours worked, kilometerage and parking for permanent, seasonal, trades, and recreation workers, for a specific group of employees.
- Uses Payroll system software (SAP and Payroll.NET)/document direct.
- Runs reports in Payroll.NET.
- Applies the collective agreements, Human Resource policies and procedures and related legislation.
- Maintains payroll/personnel records and files for tracking and audit purposes.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Must produce original current Emergency First Aid certifications as recognized by the WSIB.
- You must possess certification in Parks and Recreation Ontario's Principles of Healthy Child Development (PHCD). Applicants who meet all other qualifications and obtain a conditional job offer will be advised of PHCD course offerings in order to meet this qualification.