Trainer Part-Time Staff TR0114
Job Summary: To administer First Alert, First Aid training and other training for Recreation Workers.
Machines and Equipment Used: Various office, training and recreation, equipment, first aid kit.
Season(s): As required
District(s): All District map (pdf)
Wage: View wage rate chart (pdf)
- Administers First Alert, First Aid Training and other training for Recreation Workers.
- Co-ordinates the delivery of all training materials ensuring that equipment, supplies and administrative paperwork are delivered to each training site.
- Reviews administrative paperwork from training sessions to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Participates in the design, development and delivery of program specific training for senior staff, leaders and volunteers.
- Organizes permits/space and supplies for training.
- Completes and maintains training records, prepares reports.
- Liaises with external training resources.
- Creates evaluation tools to assess training programs.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Outlook, CLASS software programs.
- Must produce original current Emergency First Aid certifications as recognized by the WSIB.
- You must possess certification in Parks and Recreation Ontario's Principles of Healthy Child Development (PHCD). Applicants who meet all other qualifications and obtain a conditional job offer will be advised of PHCD course offerings in order to meet this qualification.