Building Attendant-Rink Attendant TR0115
Job Summary: To perform ice maintenance duties related to curling rink operations.
Machines and Equipment Used: Cleaning, maintenance and ice making equipment.
Season(s): Fall, Winter
District(s): Toronto and East York District (Leaside Curling Club, East York Curling Club) District map (pdf)
Wage: View wage rate chart (pdf)
- Performs ice maintenance duties.
- Monitors and records ice information.
- Cleans ice surface and performs building maintenance duties.
- Cleans, sweeps, vacuums, and washes facility.
- Must produce original current Standard First Aid and Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation certifications as recognized by the WSIB.
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Training
- You must possess certification in Parks and Recreation Ontario's Principles of Healthy Child Development (PHCD). Applicants who meet all other qualifications and obtain a conditional job offer will be advised of PHCD course offerings in order to meet this qualification.