Machines and Equipment Used: First aid kit, communications, various office equipment, automobile.
District(s): All District map (pdf)
Wage: View wage rate chart (pdf)
- Monitors and patrols City of Toronto parkland to ensure proper use of permits.
- Prints facility schedule logs using CLASS system.
- Monitors City of Toronto permits including special events and picnics.
- Interacts with community groups and staff.
- Completes daily logs.
- Performs administrative tasks to support the program.
- Reports findings to District Permit Officers on weekly basis.
- Attends and participates in meetings and training sessions.
- Proficient in CLASS permit booking
- Must produce original current Emergency First Aid certification as recognized by the WSIB.
- Proficiency in use of current office technology and other computer applications relevant to the position. (i.e. CLASS Facility Booking, Report Printing, etc)
- Valid Ontario Class "G" Drivers license and use of a properly insured automobile.
- You must possess certification in Parks and Recreation Ontario's Principles of Healthy Child Development (PHCD). Applicants who meet all other qualifications and obtain a conditional job offer will be advised of PHCD course offerings in order to meet this qualification.