Job Summary: Processes payments for parking fees in person.
Machines and Equipment Used:
District(s): North District Only District map (pdf)
Wage: View wage rate chart (pdf)
- Proficiency in use of current office technology and other computer applications relevant to the position (POS, parking ticket machine).
- Must produce original current Emergency First Aid certification as recognized by the WSIB.
- Knowledge and understanding of all relevant regulations, policies and procedures.
- Receives cash and various methods of payment.
- Provides customer service and resolves client conflicts.
- Monitors and refills parking ticket machine.
- Works on own in underground parking garage.
- Must be able to respond to public inquiries and emergencies as they arise.
- Cash reconciliation.
- You must possess certification in Parks and Recreation Ontario's Principles of Healthy Child Development (PHCD). Applicants who meet all other qualifications and obtain a conditional job offer will be advised of PHCD course offerings in order to meet this qualification.