Camp Inventory & Equipment Clerk TR0022 - North District Only
Job Summary: To organize, distribute and control camp supplies and equipment to ensure a safe and efficiently run camp program.
Machines and Equipment Used: First aid kit, recreation and various office equipment.
District(s): North District Only District map (pdf)
Wage: View wage rate chart (pdf)
- Organizes, distributes and controls camp supplies and equipment.
- Ensures camp equipment and supplies are available and maintained in safe working condition.
- Distributes, controls and stores program equipment and supplies.
- Assists with ordering of supplies and inventory reports.
- Performs administrative tasks to support the program.
- Assists with the implementation of special events.
- Interacts with parents/caregivers, staff and participants to provide program information.
- Attends and participates in meetings and training sessions.
- Previous experience in a camp setting is preferred.
- Must produce original current Emergency First Aid certification as recognized by the WSIB.
- You must possess certification in Parks and Recreation Ontario's Principles of Healthy Child Development (PHCD). Applicants who meet all other qualifications and obtain a conditional job offer will be advised of PHCD course offerings in order to meet this qualification.