Recreation Customer Service Representative TR0049
Job Summary: To provide support for Community Recreation Branch's Call Center operations.
Machines and Equipment Used: Cash register, safe, Point of Sale equipment, communications and various office equipment, first aid kit.
District(s): All District map (pdf)
Wage: View wage rate chart (pdf)
- Inputs registration through the Call Centre and in person.
- Processes payments for registration.
- Receives cash and various methods of payment.
- Provides customer service and resolves client conflicts.
- Uses the City's language line services as required.
- Answers public inquiries.
- Works with internal and external clients to satisfy the needs of the customer.
- Provides administrative support such as printing and distribution of customer receipts, confirmations, and enters in CLASS registration system, returned mailings.
- Extensive experience in a Customer Service Call Centre Environment.
- Proficiency in use of current office technology and other computer applications relevant to the position. (i.e. CLASS Program Registration, Facility Booking, POS, etc).
- Good knowledge & understanding of all relevant regulations, policies and procedures. (i.e. Permit Allocation Policy, Customer Service Manuals, etc.).
- Must attend and successfully complete related mandatory training sessions (Neo/Reo, WHMIS, CLASS Program Registration, etc.)
- Must produce original current Emergency First Aid certification as recognized by the WSIB.
- You must possess certification in Parks and Recreation Ontario's Principles of Healthy Child Development (PHCD). Applicants who meet all other qualifications and obtain a conditional job offer will be advised of PHCD course offerings in order to meet this qualification.