Job Summary: To assist with the planning, conducting and coordinating of research for Parks special events and projects.
Machines and Equipment Used: Communication, recreation and various office equipment, first aid kit.
District(s): All District map (pdf)
Wage: View wage rate chart (pdf)
- Assists with the planning, conducting and coordinating of research for Parks special events and projects.
- Performs administrative tasks to support the program. Prepares statistical reports.
- Interacts with staff, participants the public and agencies to provide program information.
- Develops and sets up computer applications to store and retrieve data.
- Takes action to deal with incidents, problems and emergencies and comply with Divisional policies and procedures.
- Attends and participates in meetings and training sessions.
- Technical knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft word and excel an asset.
- Valid Class "G" Drivers license and use of a properly insured automobile is an asset.
- Must produce original current Emergency First Aid certification as recognized by the WSIB.
- You must possess certification in Parks and Recreation Ontario's Principles of Healthy Child Development (PHCD). Applicants who meet all other qualifications and obtain a conditional job offer will be advised of PHCD course offerings in order to meet this qualification.