Job Summary: To assist with overall support and control for programs and facility operation.
Machines and Equipment Used: First aid kit, recreation and various office equipment.
District(s): All District map (pdf)
Wage: View wage rate chart (pdf)
- Assists with overall support and control for program facility operation.
- Supports facility operations, including monitoring and maintenance
- Enforces safety regulations.
- Performs administrative tasks to support facility operations.
- Communicates with the facility maintenance staff and provides assistance.
- Acts as member of the on-site emergency response team.
- Attends and participates in meetings and training sessions.
- Takes action to deal with incidents, problems and emergencies to comply with Divisional/City Policies and Procedures.
- Must attend and successfully complete related mandatory training sessions (NEO/REO, WHMIS, etc.)
- Good knowledge & understanding of all relevant regulations, policies and procedures.
- Must produce original current Emergency First Aid certification as recognized by the WSIB.
- You must possess certification in Parks and Recreation Ontario's Principles of Healthy Child Development (PHCD). Applicants who meet all other qualifications and obtain a conditional job offer will be advised of PHCD course offerings in order to meet this qualification.