Hallway Monitor TR0072
Job Summary: To provide overall support and control for facility operations and assist staff with overall building supervision and customer service.
Machines and Equipment Used: First aid kit and recreation equipment.
District(s): All District map (pdf)
Wage: View wage rate chart (pdf)
- Provides overall support and control for facility operations and assist staff with overall building supervision and customer service.
- Performs coordination duties and patrols isolated areas, doorways, program areas and outside perimeter of facility.
- Ensures safety regulations and related Divisional policies are enforced in all public areas both inside and outside the facility.
- Informs staff of all incidents/injuries in a timely manner.
- Ensures forms are completed.
- Attends and participates in meetings and training sessions.
- Takes appropriate action to deal with incidents, problems and emergencies and comply with Divisional/City Policies and Procedures.
- Must attend and successfully complete related mandatory training sessions (NEO/REO, WHMIS, etc.)
- Good knowledge & understanding of all relevant regulations, policies and procedures.
- Must produce original current Emergency First Aid certification as recognized by the WSIB.
- You must possess certification in Parks and Recreation Ontario's Principles of Healthy Child Development (PHCD). Applicants who meet all other qualifications and obtain a conditional job offer will be advised of PHCD course offerings in order to meet this qualification.