Job Summary: To provide customer service to permit holders ensuring adherence to policies and procedures.
Machines and Equipment Used: Various office, communications, and recreation equipment, first aid kit.
District(s): All District map (pdf)
Wage: View wage rate chart (pdf)
- Provides customer service to permit holders ensuring adherence to policies and procedures.
- Checks the validity and accuracy of permits.
- Ensures room is set up prior to the start of the permit.
- Monitors and enforces safety regulations and Municipal Alcohol Policy.
- Opens and closes facility.
- Interacts with Recreation and Facility staff and provides assistance.
- Liaises with City Security and Police.
- Acts as member of the on-site emergency response team.
- Attends and participates in meetings and training sessions.
- Takes action to deal with incidents, problems and emergencies and comply with Divisional/City Policies and Procedures.
- Must attend and successfully complete related mandatory training sessions (NEO/REO, WHMIS, Smart Serve, etc.)
- Good knowledge & understanding of all relevant regulations, policies and procedures.
- Must produce original current Emergency First Aid certification as recognized by the WSIB.
- You must possess certification in Parks and Recreation Ontario's Principles of Healthy Child Development (PHCD). Applicants who meet all other qualifications and obtain a conditional job offer will be advised of PHCD course offerings in order to meet this qualification.