Job Summary: To assist the Rental Shop Coordinator with the operation, direction and maintenance of the Ski Rental Shop.
Machines and Equipment Used: Maintenance, ski, and communication equipment, first aid kit.
District(s): Etobicoke and York District District map (pdf)
Wage: View wage rate chart (pdf)
- Assists with the operation, direction and maintenance of the Ski Rental Shop.
- Assists with directing Rental Shop staff.
- Assists with overseeing all aspects of rental equipment preparation, servicing, maintenance pre and post season.
- Interacts with participants, staff, spectators and other community members to provide program information.
- Ensures all rental equipment is ready for the scheduled lessons.
- Assists in training of all rental shop staff in compliance with the binding certification specific to our products.
- Ensures quality control of rental equipment.
- Takes action to deal with incidents, problems and emergencies and comply with Divisional Policies and Procedures.
- Attends and participates in meetings and training sessions.
- Currently certified on the appropriate binding certifications.
- Previous work experience in a rental shop or ski/snowboard technical shop.
- Previous work experience directing staff would be an asset.
- Must produce original current Emergency First Aid certification as recognized by the WSIB.
- You must possess certification in Parks and Recreation Ontario's Principles of Healthy Child Development (PHCD). Applicants who meet all other qualifications and obtain a conditional job offer will be advised of PHCD course offerings in order to meet this qualification.