Assistant Snow Centre Administrator TR0090
Job Summary: To assist the Snow Centre Administrator with the operation of all administrative aspects of the Snow Centre.
Machines and Equipment Used: Cash register, safe, Point of sale, ski, communications, recreation and various office equipment, first aid kit.
District(s): Etobicoke & York District District map (pdf)
Wage: View wage rate chart (pdf)
- Monitors, directs and supports all administrative and cashier staff duties.
- Assists with the operation of administrative aspects of the Snow Centre.
- Ensures safety standards are maintained.
- Oversees the bookings and follow up for all Board of Education or Daytime Special Groups.
- Assists with seasonal activities including both pre and post season procedures.
- Interacts with participants, staff, spectators and community members.
- Performs administrative tasks to support the program.
- Takes action to deal with incidents, problems and emergencies and comply with Divisional policies and procedures.
- Attends and participates in meetings and training sessions.
- Previous work experience in a ski school, administrative or management position.
- Experience utilizing current office technology and other computer applications relevant to the position. (i.e. CLASS Program Registration, Point of Sale, etc.)
- Must produce original current Standard First Aid and Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation certifications as recognized by the WSIB.
- You must possess certification in Parks and Recreation Ontario's Principles of Healthy Child Development (PHCD). Applicants who meet all other qualifications and obtain a conditional job offer will be advised of PHCD course offerings in order to meet this qualification.