Job Summary: To score, compile and maintain records of the scores and statistics during sports games.
Machines and Equipment Used: First aid kit, score-keeping, recreation and various office equipment.
District(s): All District map (pdf)
Wage: View wage rate chart (pdf)
- Scores, compiles and maintains records of the scores and statistics during sports games.
- Reports scores.
- Performs administrative tasks to support the program.
- Takes action to deal with incidents, problems and emergencies and comply with Divisional/City policies and procedures.
- Attends and participates in meetings and training sessions.
- Must produce original current Emergency First Aid certification as recognized by the WSIB.
- You must possess certification in Parks and Recreation Ontario's Principles of Healthy Child Development (PHCD). Applicants who meet all other qualifications and obtain a conditional job offer will be advised of PHCD course offerings in order to meet this qualification.