It is the responsibility of the defendant to notify the court of a change of address as it relates to their ticket(s). Failure to notify the court of your change of address may result in your trial and other important notice(s) being mailed to the wrong address resulting in licence suspension(s) and/or other enforcement action(s).

The change of address form must be filed with the Court Office on the back of the ticket or you may complete the form and forward the completed document to our POA email address (

If you are forwarding the change by email, please ensure that you complete the form in its entirety. You may type your name in the signature field for electronic purposes.

See details on our court locations, addresses and phone number.

Barry Randell, Director, Court Services