What Should Be On My Invoice?
What Should Be Included on My Invoice?
To assist in prompt payment, your invoice should include the following information:
- Name of City division, contact name and phone number (the person ordering or picking up the goods and/or services
- Delivery location of goods and/or services (excluding pick-up order)
- Purchasing document information on the invoice (provided by City staff at the time of order)
- Blanket Contract Number
- Contract Release Order Number
- Purchase Order
- Divisional Purchase Order
- Clearly indicated payment terms
Please note City of Toronto purchases made with a credit card or PCard are considered paid and are NOT to be sent to Corporate Accounts Payable.
Where and How Can I Submit My Invoice?
- To submit your invoice electronically (recommended), please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Electronic Format Required:
- Must be in PDF format
- If submitted in text, Word or Excel format will be returned to the sender
- Only one invoice per PDF file (including attachments)
- Multiple PDF files per email are accepted
City of Toronto
Accounting Services Division
Corporate Accounts Payable
55 John Street
14 Floor, Metro Hall
How Can I Receive a Payment Status of My Invoice?
- For further information on the status of your information, please contact the Accounts Payable Customer Service Desk at 416-397-5235,
- To direct speak to a Corporate Accounts Payable representative, please see the contact list
What Do I Do if I Would Like to Offer an Early Payment Discount on My Invoice?
- If you are interested in offering a discount, please contact Goretti.Giannetta@toronto.ca
- Discount payment terms cannot be less than 15 days from date of receipt of invoice.
How Can I Receive Payments Directly Into My Bank Account?
- For more information and/or to enrol for our Direct Deposit payment option, please email FASPDD@toronto.ca