What Should Be On My Invoice?
Protecting your privacy is top priority for the City of Toronto. You are seeing this alert because your web browser needs to be updated to access content on toronto.ca. You will need to download and install a more recent version of your web browser to use our website.
To assist in prompt payment, your invoice should include the following information:
- Name of City division, contact name and phone number (the person ordering or picking up the goods and/or services
- Delivery location of goods and/or services (excluding pick-up order)
- Purchasing document information on the invoice (provided by City staff at the time of order)
- Blanket Contract Number
- Contract Release Order Number
- Purchase Order
- Divisional Purchase Order
- Clearly indicated payment terms
Please note City of Toronto purchases made with a credit card or PCard are considered paid and are NOT to be sent to Corporate Accounts Payable.
- To submit your invoice electronically (recommended), please send to: email@example.com
Electronic Format Required:
- Must be in PDF format
- If submitted in text, Word or Excel format will be returned to the sender
- Only one invoice per PDF file (including attachments)
- Multiple PDF files per email are accepted
City of Toronto
Accounting Services Division
Corporate Accounts Payable
55 John Street
14 Floor, Metro Hall
- For further information on the status of your information, please contact the Accounts Payable Customer Service Desk at 416-397-5235,
- To direct speak to a Corporate Accounts Payable representative, please see the contact list
- If you are interested in offering a discount, please contact Pam Chui (email)
- Discount payment terms cannot be less than 15 days from date of receipt of invoice.