Art Eggleton Park Improvements
Art Eggleton Park will have improvements made to the existing wading pool and playground.
Proposed enhancements will include:
- Upgrades to the wading pool
- New playground and sand play area
- One additional park lighting
- Enhanced circulation and accessible pathways
- Relocating of the existing metal fence to the northern edge of the park
- Seating and picnic opportunities
Art Eggleton Park is located at 323 Harbord Street in the former Garrison Creek Ravine system. The park is flanked by Harbord Street and Bickford Park to the north, the rear laneway of Grace Street to the east, Montrose Junior Public School and t-ball diamonds to the south, and the rear laneway of Montrose Street to the west. The park has a dense tree canopy with formal and informal pathways leading to the existing wading pool and playground.
- 2019 – Design: The City of Toronto is currently preparing conceptual designs for the community to review.
- 2020: Anticipated construction
- June 18, 2019
- 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Art Eggleton Park at 323 Harbord St.
An open house will be held in the park to present preliminary proposed conceptual designs for improvements to the playground and wading pool. The City will receive input from the public and discuss priorities for improvements and discuss next steps.