Join a virtual public meeting on March 28, 2022 from 7 to 8:30 p.m. to review the proposed plan for the park improvements and to share your thoughts in an interactive question-and-answer session.
The City is improving Alexandra Park, located at 275 Bathurst St., at the southeast corner of Bathurst Street and Dundas Street. The park improvements are proposed to include upgraded pathways, lighting, seating/gathering areas and a new pickleball court.
- Fall 2021: Hire a design team
- Early Winter 2022: Community engagement
- Spring 2022: Design development
- Summer 2022: Detailed design
- Fall 2022: Hire a construction team
- Spring 2023: Construction starts
- Fall 2023: Construction complete, park reopens
The timeline is subject to change.
Virtual Public Meeting
- March 28, 2022
- 7 to 8:30 p.m.
The City and local Councillor invite you to a virtual public meeting to learn about the proposed plan for the park improvements and share your thoughts in an interactive question-and-answer session.
Two ways to participate:
- Register or join the meeting online. If prompted, the meeting ID is 2452 723 3630 and the meeting password is AlexandraPark
- Call 416-915-6530 and use access code 2452 723 3630
Sign Up for Updates
Take the Survey
Sign up for updates related to the Alexandra Park Improvements or unsubscribe from the mailing list.
About the Project
The proposed improvements to the park include:
- Updates to the existing pathways and park entryways
- Updates to the circulation of the outdoor oven and washrooms
- New seating area near the outdoor oven
- Upgraded lighting
- New pickleball court (to replace existing volleyball court)
- New engineered wood fibre surfacing at the playground area
- New benches and bike racks
- Removal of ball diamond to accommodate a new DOLA or an open lawn area with trees
While we aim to provide fully accessible content, there is no text alternative available for some of the content on this site. If you require alternate formats or need assistance understanding our maps, drawings, or any other content, please contact Dan Connolly at 416-392-3905 or Dan.Connolly@toronto.ca.