The City is improving the splash pad in Bell Manor Park and is engaging the community to help determine the new design!
- February 2021: Hire a design team
- August to October 2021: Community engagement
- June 2021 to January 2022: Design development
- December 2021 to January 2022: Detailed design
- February to March 2022: Hire a construction team
- Spring 2022: Construction starts
- Fall 2022: Construction complete
The timeline is subject to change.
About the Project
Bell Manor Park is a small park northeast of Park Lawn Road and Berry Road in Etobicoke. The park features a splash pad and a playground. The splash pad will be redesigned using feedback from the community and is proposed to include:
- A concrete splash pad area with separate tot/junior spray zones
- New accessible water play equipment
- A new accessible pathway connecting the splash pad to Bayside Lane and Bell Manor Drive
- New seating areas, including picnic tables with umbrellas
- New trees and plantings
An online survey will be posted on this web page in the fall. The survey will ask for your feedback on multiple concept designs for the new splash pad. The feedback collected in the survey will help inform the final splash pad design.
The results from this survey will also be posted on this web page.
Sign Up for Updates
Sign Up Now
Sign up for updates related to the Bell Manor Park Splash Pad Improvements or unsubscribe from the mailing list.