Review the most recent survey results in the Project Updates section.
The City is improving the splash pad in Bell Manor Park and is engaging the community to help determine the new design!
- February 2021: Hire a design team
- November to December 2021: Community engagement
- June 2021 to January 2022: Design development
- December 2021 to January 2022: Detailed design
- February to March 2022: Hire a construction team
- Spring 2022: Construction starts
- Fall 2022: Construction complete
The timeline is subject to change.
About the Project
Bell Manor Park is a small park northeast of Park Lawn Road and Berry Road in Etobicoke. The park features a splash pad and a playground. The splash pad will be redesigned using feedback from the community and is proposed to include:
- A concrete splash pad area with separate tot/junior spray zones
- New accessible water play equipment
- A new accessible pathway connecting the splash pad to Bayside Lane and Bell Manor Drive
- New seating areas, including picnic tables with umbrellas
- New trees and plantings
Feedback on multiple design options for the new splash pad was collected in an online survey from November 22 to December 19, 2021. The survey received a total of 155 responses, which included feedback from 396 individuals of various ages.
Download the full survey summary report for more information.
Sign Up for Updates
Sign Up Now
Sign up for updates related to the Bell Manor Park Splash Pad Improvements or unsubscribe from the mailing list.