Share your thoughts on the features and equipment for the new playground in an online survey available until November 29, 2021.
The City is improving the playground in Geary Avenue Parkette!
- Fall 2021: Community engagement and Hydro One approvals
- Winter 2022: Detailed design and construction preparation
- Spring 2022: Construction starts
- Summer/Fall 2022: Construction complete
The timeline is subject to change.
About the Project
Geary Avenue Parkette is located at 15 Geary Ave., near Dupont Street and Ossington Avenue. The playground will be redesigned using feedback from the community. The redesigned playground will include:
- New playground equipment for ages two to twelve
- Accessible play equipment. This means that people of all abilities will be able to play at this playground
- Upgraded accessible playground surfacing
- Accessible path connecting to the playground
- Additional accessible seating
November 15 to November 29, 2021
Take the online survey to share your thoughts on the features and equipment for the new playground. The design team will use the community feedback collected in the survey to develop a final playground design.
The results of the survey will be posted on this web page.
Sign Up for Updates
Sign Up Now
Sign up for regular project updates related to Geary Avenue Parkette Playground improvements or unsubscribe from the mailing list.