Mary McCormick Community Centre
The City is enhancing Mary McCormick Recreation Centre by undertaking state-of-good-repair rehabilitation work to the facility.
- Pool upgrades including pool tank, pool deck, walls and ceiling
- Mechanical and HVAC system upgrades
- Main elevator repair and pool elevator upgrade
- Upgraded lights and exit signs
- Change room upgrades including refinished walls, floors, ceilings, new lockers, partitions and new plumbing fixtures.
- Accessibility improvements including accessible change room, washroom, pool elevator and pool lift
Improvements to the centre will be delivered in two phases.
The entire facility will be closed.
- expected to start September 2019
- anticipated completion in spring 2020
The facility will be partially open to the public. The pool will remain closed.
- expected to start May 2020
- anticipated completion in fall 2020
Dates are approximate and are subject to change.
The second information session was held on June 27, 2019.