Share your thoughts on the features and equipment for the new playground in an online survey from December 1 to December 14, 2023.
The City is improving the playground in Lambton-Kingsway Park. These improvements are part of an ongoing city-wide program to ensure playgrounds provide safe and accessible fun for many years to come!
- December 2023: Community engagement
- Summer/Fall 2024: Construction
The timeline is subject to change.
December 1 to 14, 2023
Take the online survey to share your thoughts on the features and equipment for the new playground. The design team will use the community feedback collected in the survey to develop a final playground design.
The results of the survey will be posted on this page.
Sign Up for Updates
Sign Up Now
Sign up for updates related to the New Park at Lambton-Kingsway Park Playground Improvements or unsubscribe from the mailing list.
About the Project
Lambton-Kingsway Park Playground is located at 37 Marquis Ave. in Etobicoke.
The playground currently includes:
- Three swing sets with:
- six swings for ages two to five
- four swings for ages five and up
- A junior play structure with two small slides
- A senior play structure with one medium curved slide
- A covered wooden sandbox area
- Several stand-alone toys such as a ladybug spring rider and a balance beam
- Sand and grass under all play areas
The playground and park will be redesigned using feedback from the community. The redesigned playground is proposed to include:
- Playground equipment for ages two to 12
- Additional seating
- Accessible play equipment, accessible surfacing, and an accessible pathway connecting to the playground area. This means that people of all abilities will be able to play at this playground.