Sun Safety Activities
Sun safety activities are intended to be used with children from Preschool to Grade 6 to educate them about the importance of sun safety. These learning activities can be used in conjunction with other sun safety efforts such as:
- Planning outdoor play before 11:00 a.m. and/or after 3:00 p.m.
- Seeking or creating shade with trees or umbrellas
- Covering up with clothing and sunglasses
- Making time for staff and children to apply sunscreen
- Consulting with a Public Health Nurse for more sun safety ideas by calling 416-338-7600
Learn more about sun safety and using sunscreen.