Sun safety activities are intended to be used with children from Preschool to Grade 6 to educate them about the importance of sun safety. These learning activities can be used in conjunction with other sun safety efforts such as:
- planning outdoor play before 11 a.m. and/or after 3 p.m.
- seeking or creating shade with trees or umbrellas
- covering up with clothing and sunglasses
- making time for staff and children to apply sunscreen
- consulting with a Public Health Nurse for more sun safety ideas by calling 416-338-7600
Learn more about sun safety and using sunscreen.