Sun Safety Activities
Protecting your privacy is top priority for the City of Toronto. You are seeing this alert because your web browser needs to be updated to access content on toronto.ca. You will need to download and install a more recent version of your web browser to use our website.
Sun safety activities are intended to be used with children from Preschool to Grade 6 to educate them about the importance of sun safety. These learning activities can be used in conjunction with other sun safety efforts such as:
- Planning outdoor play before 11:00 a.m. and/or after 3:00 p.m.
- Seeking or creating shade with trees or umbrellas
- Covering up with clothing and sunglasses
- Making time for staff and children to apply sunscreen
- Consulting with a Public Health Nurse for more sun safety ideas by calling 416-338-7600
Learn more about sun safety and using sunscreen.