E. coli serotype 0157:H7
- Hepatitis B Management – Quick Reference Guide (TPH)
- Management of Chronic Hepatitis B: Consensus Guidelines (Canadian Association for the Study of the Liver)
- Primary Care Management of Hepatitis B – Quick Reference (HBV-QR) Public Health Agency of Canada: (PHAC)
- Hepatitis C Management – Quick Reference Guide
- Management of Chronic Hepatitis C: Consensus Guidelines (Canadian Association for the Study of the Liver)
- Primary Care Management of Chronic Hepatitis C – Professional Desk Reference 2009 (PHAC)
Human Immunodeficiency Virus / Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (HIV / AIDS)
- British Columbia (BC) Guidelines for the care of HIV positive pregnant women and interventions to reduce perinatal transmission
- BC HIV/AIDS Therapeutic Guidelines, BC Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS Adult and pediatric guidelines, guidelines for exposure through sexual assault and occupational accidents, and treatment guidelines for opportunistic infections.
- Canadian Guideline on HIV Pre-exposure Prophylaxis and Non-occupational Post-exposure Prophylaxis
- Clinical Guidelines Portal, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Includes adult, pediatric and perinatal guidelines, post-exposure prophylaxis and counselling, testing, and referral guidelines.
- HIV Prevention: Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) and Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP)
- Recommendations and Guidelines (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)) Portal into CDC resources, including adult and pediatric guidelines, counselling recommendations, and post-exposure prophylaxis.
- Treating HIV, Research and Guides (CATIE) Practical guides for patients on topics, such as drug side effects and nutritional recommendations, and Treatment Update, CATIE’s digest of recent developments in research and treatment.
- The use of antiviral drugs for influenza: A foundation document for practitioners, Association of Medical Microbiology and Infectious Disease Canada (AMMI) Canada
Rabies and Animal Bites Exposure
- Physician Instructions for Administering Rabies Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP)
- Rabies and Animal Bites Information for Health Professionals (TPH)
- Canadian Immunization Guide, Rabies Vaccine (Government of Canada)
- Rabies Guidance for Health Care Providers, Public Health Ontario (PHO)
Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
- Bacterial STI Testing: Quick Reference (PHO)
- Canadian Guidelines on STI, (PHAC)
- Gonorrhea Fast Facts (TPH)
- Gonorrhea Treatment Quick Reference for Adolescents and Adults (PHO)
- Gonorrhea (PHO)
- Ceftriaxone reconstitution guidelines, Toronto Public Health (TPH)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections Treatment Reference Guide, (TPH)
- Syphilis Laboratory Interpretation (TPH)
- Assessment and Treatment of Latent Tuberculosis Quick Reference and Guideline (TPH)
- Canadian Tuberculosis Standards, 7th ed. (2014)
- Paediatric Latent Tuberculosis Infection (LTBI) Treatment Guidelines (TPH)
- TB – Information for Health Care Providers (The Lung Association, 2009)
Disclaimer: Links to sites external to the City of Toronto website are provided as a convenience and their inclusion does not imply that Toronto Public Health endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of these sites.