Protecting your privacy is top priority for the City of Toronto. You are seeing this alert because your web browser needs to be updated to access content on toronto.ca. You will need to download and install a more recent version of your web browser to use our website.
Cyclosporiasis: Cyclosporiasis: A Clinical Practice Guideline, OAHPP
E. coli serotype 0157:H7: Information for Clinicians Regarding E. coli serotype 0157:H7, OAHPP
- Hepatitis B Management – Quick Reference Guide
- Management of Chronic Hepatitis B: Consensus Guidelines by the Canadian Association for the Study of the Liver
- Public Health Agency of Canada: Primary Care Management of Hepatitis B – Quick Reference (HBV-QR)
- Hepatitis C Management – Quick Reference Guide
- Management of Chronic Hepatitis C: Consensus Guidelines, Canadian Association for the Study of the Liver
- Primary Care Management of Chronic Hepatitis C – Professional Desk Reference 2009, PHAC
HIV / AIDS:
- BC Guidelines for the care of HIV positive pregnant women and interventions to reduce perinatal transmission
- BC HIV/AIDS Therapeutic Guidelines, BC Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS Adult and pediatric guidelines, guidelines for exposure through sexual assault and occupational accidents, and treatment guidelines for opportunistic infections.
- Clinical Guidelines Portal, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Includes adult, pediatric and perinatal guidelines, post-exposure prophylaxis and counselling, testing, and referral guidelines.
- HIV Post-exposure Prophylaxis (PEP), CATIE
- Recommendations and Guidelines, CDC Portal into CDC resources, including adult and pediatric guidelines, counselling recommendations, and post-exposure prophylaxis.
- Treating HIV, Research and Guides, CATIE Practical guides for patients on topics, such as drug side effects and nutritional recommendations, and Treatment Update, CATIE’s digest of recent developments in research and treatment.
- The use of antiviral drugs for influenza: A foundation document for practitioners, AMMI Canada Guideline
Listeria monocytogenes: Listeria monocytogenes: A Clinical Practice Guideline, OAHPP
Rabies and animal bites exposure:
- Changes to Rabies Post-Exposure Prophylaxis, MOHLTC
- Guidance Document for the Management of Suspected Rabies Exposure, MOHLTC
- Guidelines for the Management of Suspected Rabies Exposures, MOHLTC
- Physician Instructions for Administering Rabies Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP)
- Rabies and Animal Bites/Exposures: Quick Reference Guide for Health Professionals
Salmonella (Nontyphoidal): Nontyphoidal Salmonella (NTS) Infection: Information for Clinicians, OAHPP
Sexually Transmitted Infections:
- Canadian Guidelines on STI, Public Health Agency of Canada
- Gonorrhea Fast Facts
- Gonorrhea Treatment Guidelines, Public Health Ontario
- Ceftriaxone reconstitution guidelines, Toronto Public Health
- Sexually Transmitted Infections Treatment Reference Guide, Toronto Public Health
- Syphilis Laboratory Interpretation, Toronto Public Health
- Assessment and Treatment of Latent Tuberculosis Quick Reference and Guideline
- Canadian Tuberculosis Standards, 7th ed. (2013)
- Isoniazid (INH) – Latent Tuberculosis Infection (LTBI) Treatment Guidelines
- Paediatric Latent Tuberculosis Infection (LTBI) Treatment Guidelines
- TB – Information for Health Care Providers, The Lung Association (2009)
- TB Skin Test – Mantoux: A Guide for Health Care Providers
Disclaimer: Links to sites external to the City of Toronto website are provided as a convenience and their inclusion does not imply that Toronto Public Health endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of these sites.