non-profit, licensed child care,
serves children 1 year 6 months to 10 years.
It is located in Seventh Street Public School.
A child care fee subsidy may be available to help you with the cost of child care.
|Early Years Programs||Capacity||Vacancy+||Quality Rating|
|Toddler||20||No||4.13 / 5|
|Preschool||32||No||3.92 / 5|
|Before- and After-School Programs||Capacity||Vacancy+||Quality Rating|
|Kindergarten||39||Unknown||4.77 / 5|
|School age||60||No||4.68 / 5|
- Phone: Lisa Tjernstrom, 416-394-7601
Centre escorts children to the following schools:
- Bus to John English Junior Middle School
- Walk to Seventh Street Junior School
- Bus to Sir Adam Beck Junior School
- Bus to St. Teresa Catholic School
Languages spoken by staff:
- French, Portuguese, Spanish and Tagalog (Pilipino, Filipino)
- Food Prepared on Premises
- Peanut-Free Menu
- Special Meals Available upon request
- Vegetarian Food Option Available
Toronto Children's Services Consultant, Anne Conway, 416-392-3975, visits this centre during the year and provides support and consultation to families and the centre as needed.
Special Needs Resource staff, Sheri Robb, 416-240-1111, Ext. 2273, is available to help this centre and the family when a child has an extra support need.