non-profit, licensed child care,
serves children 2 years 6 months to 6 years.
It is located in Secord Public School.
A child care fee subsidy may be available to help you with the cost of child care.
- Phone: Anna Ali, 647-258-9988
- Website: www.eyetfrp.ca
Centre escorts children to the following schools:
- Walk to Secord Elementary School
Languages spoken by staff:
- Hindi, Mandarin, Panjabi (Punjabi) and Urdu
- Catered Food
- Halal Food Option Available
- Kosher Food Option Available
- Peanut-Free Menu
- Pork-Free Menu
- Special Meals Available upon request
- Vegan Food Option Available
- Vegetarian Food Option Available
Toronto Children's Services Consultant, Amy Van Camp, 416-392-8171, provides support and consultation to families and the program as needed.
Special Needs Resource staff, Pemola Pereira-Daponte, 416-392-6085, is available to help this centre and the family when a child has an extra support need.