commercial, licensed child care,
serves children 0 to 12 years.
A child care fee subsidy may be available to help you with the cost of child care.
|Early Years Programs||Capacity||Vacancy+||Quality Rating|
|Infant||10||No||4.00 / 5|
|Toddler||20||Yes||4.13 / 5|
|Preschool||48||Yes||4.00 / 5|
|Before- and After-School Programs||Capacity||Vacancy+||Quality Rating|
|Kindergarten||20||Unknown||3.73 / 5|
|School age||45||No||3.59 / 5|
- Phone: Arlene Rottine, 416-439-0521
- Website: www.smartchild.ca
Centre escorts children to the following schools:
- Walk to St. Thomas More Catholic School
- Walk to Woburn Junior Public School
Languages spoken by staff:
- Dari, Greek, Hindi, Mandarin and Tamil
- Food Prepared on Premises
- Gluten-Free Food Option Available
- Halal Centre
- Halal Food Option Available
- Kosher Food Option Available
- Organic Meals Available
- Peanut-Free Menu
- Pork-Free Menu
- Special Meals Available upon request
- Vegan Food Option Available
- Vegetarian Food Option Available
Toronto Children's Services Consultant, Krisiya Arumuganathan, 416-397-1748, visits this centre during the year and provides support and consultation to families and the centre as needed.
Special Needs Resource staff, Nicole Livingstone, 416-321-5464, Ext. 383, is available to help this centre and the family when a child has an extra support need.