non-profit, licensed child care,
serves children 0 to 6 years.
It is located in University Of Toronto Scarborough Campus.
A child care fee subsidy may be available to help you with the cost of child care.
- Phone: Joanne Quinn, 416-287-7624
Languages spoken by staff:
- Greek and Tagalog (Pilipino, Filipino)
- Food Prepared on Premises
- Special Meals Available upon request
- Vegetarian Food Option Available
Toronto Children's Services Consultant, Tania Asimenios, 416-397-7961, visits this centre during the year and provides support and consultation to families and the centre as needed.
Special Needs Resource staff, Laura Bailey-Fonk, 416-397-7935, is available to help this centre and the family when a child has an extra support need.