non-profit, licensed child care,
serves children 4 years to 12 years.
It is located in St. Brigid's Catholic School.
A child care fee subsidy may be available to help you with the cost of child care.
- Phone: Charlotte Risk, 416-425-7763
Centre escorts children to the following schools:
- Walk to Earl Beatty Junior And Senior Public School
- Walk to St. Brigid Catholic School
Languages spoken by staff:
- Bengali, Italian, Mandarin and Spanish
- Catered Food
- Food Prepared on Premises
- Peanut-Free Menu
- Pork-Free Menu
- Vegan Food Option Available
- Vegetarian Food Option Available
Toronto Children's Services Consultant, Amy Van Camp, 416-392-8171, provides support and consultation to families and the program as needed.
Special Needs Resource staff, Hannah Renner, 416-603-1827, Ext. 4241, is available to help this centre and the family when a child has an extra support need.