non-profit, licensed child care,
serves children 1 year 6 months to 12 years.
It is located in Baycrest Public School.
A child care fee subsidy may be available to help you with the cost of child care.
- Phone: Jasmine Livingstone, 416-784-1316
- Website: www.icsg.ca
Centre escorts children to the following schools:
- Walk to Baycrest Public School
- Bus to Fairbank Public School
- Bus to Faywood Arts-Based Curriculum School
- Bus to Glen Park Public School
- Bus to Immaculate Conception Catholic School
- Bus to St. Margaret Catholic School
Languages spoken by staff:
- Arabic, Cantonese, Chinese - Other, Hebrew, Malayalam, Mandarin, Polish, Portuguese, Tamil and Tigrigna
- Catered Food
- Food Prepared on Premises
- Gluten-Free Food Option Available
- Peanut-Free Menu
- Pork-Free Menu
- Special Meals Available upon request
- Vegan Food Option Available
- Vegetarian Food Option Available
Toronto Children's Services Consultant, Arynne Crosbie, 416-392-5676, provides support and consultation to families and the program as needed.
Special Needs Resource staff, Lorena Moltisanti, 416-425-6220, Ext. 3001, is available to help this centre and the family when a child has an extra support need.