commercial, licensed child care,
serves children 1 month to 6 years.
A child care fee subsidy is not available at this location.
|Early Years Programs||Capacity||Vacancy+||Quality Rating +|
- Phone: Jasmine Dale, 416-889-9389
- Website: www.aspiringacademicspreschool.com
Languages spoken by staff:
- French and Portuguese
- Catered Food
- Gluten-Free Food Option Available
- Halal Food Option Available
- Peanut-Free Menu
- Pork-Free Menu
- Vegan Food Option Available
- Vegetarian Food Option Available
Toronto Children's Services Consultant, Amy Van Camp, 416-392-8171, is the City contact for this centre.
Special Needs Resource staff, Shelly Alleyne, 416-603-1827, Ext. 4237, is available to help this centre and the family when a child has an extra support need.