non-profit, licensed child care,
serves children 0 to 4 years.
It is located in Central Neighbourhood House.
A child care fee subsidy may be available to help you with the cost of child care.
- Phone: Soni Ahmad, 416-925-4363 ext 110
- Website: www.cnh.on.ca
Languages spoken by staff:
- Bengali, Cantonese, Chinese - Other and Hindi
- Food Prepared on Premises
- Halal Food Option Available
- Peanut-Free Menu
- Pork-Free Menu
- Vegetarian Food Option Available
Toronto Children's Services Consultant, Sandy Misthios, 416-392-4221, provides support and consultation to families and the program as needed.
Special Needs Resource staff, Patricia Cunningham, 416-415-5000, Ext. 4618, is available to help this centre and the family when a child has an extra support need.