non-profit, licensed child care,
serves children 0 to 12 years.
It is located in Vradenburg Junior Public School.
A child care fee subsidy may be available to help you with the cost of child care.
- Phone: Maya Magan, 416-497-7016
Centre escorts children to the following schools:
- Walk to Vradenburg Junior Public School
Languages spoken by staff:
- Arabic, Armenian, Bengali, Chinese - Other, Greek, Gujarati, Hindi, Mandarin and Urdu
- Catered Food
- Gluten-Free Food Option Available
- Halal Food Option Available
- Peanut-Free Menu
- Pork-Free Menu
- Vegan Food Option Available
- Vegetarian Food Option Available
Toronto Children's Services Consultant, Stephanie Moroni, 416-397-0238, provides support and consultation to families and the program as needed.
Special Needs Resource staff, Mary Vitelli, 416-356-1542, is available to help this centre and the family when a child has an extra support need.