non-profit, licensed child care,
serves children 0 to 4 years.
It is located in Borochov Centre.
A child care fee subsidy may be available to help you with the cost of child care.
- Phone: Megan Goldstein, 416-633-8831
- Website: www.icsg.ca
Languages spoken by staff:
- Albanian, Bengali, Chinese - Other, French, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Mandarin, Panjabi (Punjabi), Persian (Farsi), Polish, Russian, Spanish, Tamil, Turkish and Urdu
- Catered Food
- Food Prepared on Premises
- Gluten-Free Food Option Available
- Peanut-Free Menu
- Pork-Free Menu
- Special Meals Available upon request
- Vegan Food Option Available
- Vegetarian Food Option Available
Toronto Children's Services Consultant, Dhurata Beqo, 416-338-5894, provides support and consultation to families and the program as needed.
Special Needs Resource staff, Margarida Ferreira, 416-744-7650, is available to help this centre and the family when a child has an extra support need.