non-profit, licensed child care,
serves children 2 years 6 months to 4 years.
It is located in Quakers Meeting House.
A child care fee subsidy may be available to help you with the cost of child care.
- Phone: Lorna Meggitt, 416-922-7022
- Website: www.friendsdaycare.ca
- Food Prepared on Premises
- Peanut-Free Menu
- Pork-Free Menu
- Special Meals Available upon request
- Vegetarian Food Option Available
Toronto Children's Services Consultant, Anne Farrell, 416-397-1677, visits this centre during the year and provides support and consultation to families and the centre as needed.
Special Needs Resource staff, Julie Battagliotti, 416-356-1594, is available to help this centre and the family when a child has an extra support need.