non-profit, licensed child care,
serves children 1 year 6 months to 12 years.
It is located in Gateway Public School.
A child care fee subsidy may be available to help you with the cost of child care.
- Phone: Rosemarie Ritchie, 416-467-5981
- Website: www.pihcc.ca
Centre escorts children to the following schools:
- Walk to Gateway Public School
- Walk to Grenoble Public School
- Walk to St. John XXIII Catholic School
Languages spoken by staff:
- Dari, Mandarin, Panjabi (Punjabi), Pashto, Persian (Farsi) and Urdu
Toronto Children's Services Consultant, Ryan Vender, 416-392-3321, provides support and consultation to families and the program as needed.
Special Needs Resource staff, Susan Rowe, 647-285-7952, is available to help this centre and the family when a child has an extra support need.