non-profit, licensed child care,
serves children 1 year 6 months to 13 years.
It is located in Niagara Street Public School.
A child care fee subsidy may be available to help you with the cost of child care.
|Early Years Programs||Capacity||Vacancy+||Quality Rating|
|Toddler||15||No||4.63 / 5|
|Preschool||16||No||4.87 / 5|
|Before- and After-School Programs||Capacity||Vacancy+||Quality Rating|
|Kindergarten||40||Unknown||4.32 / 5|
|School age||60||No||4.28 / 5|
- Phone: Thea Cappellacci, 416-703-0541
Centre escorts children to the following schools:
- Bus to Dewson Street Junior Public School
- Bus to Lord Lansdowne Junior And Senior Public School
- Walk to Niagara Street Junior Public School
Languages spoken by staff:
- Dutch, Portuguese and Romanian
- Food Prepared on Premises
- Peanut-Free Menu
- Pork-Free Menu
- Vegetarian Food Option Available
Toronto Children's Services Consultant, Nicole Desouza, 416-397-7388, visits this centre during the year and provides support and consultation to families and the centre as needed.
Special Needs Resource staff, Stacey Marley, 416-603-1827, Ext. 4233, is available to help this centre and the family when a child has an extra support need.