non-profit, licensed child care,
serves children 1 year 6 months to 12 years.
It is located in Cresthaven Public School.
A child care fee subsidy may be available to help you with the cost of child care.
- Phone: Pam Geci, 416-492-8336
- Website: www.kidshavencommunitychildcare.com
Centre escorts children to the following schools:
- Walk to Cresthaven Public School
Languages spoken by staff:
- Bulgarian, Gujarati, Hindi, Japanese, Mandarin, Persian (Farsi), Russian, Sign Language, Tamil and Urdu
- Catered Food
- Gluten-Free Food Option Available
- Halal Food Option Available
- Peanut-Free Menu
- Pork-Free Menu
- Special Meals Available upon request
- Vegetarian Food Option Available
Toronto Children's Services Consultant, Ryan Vender, 416-392-3321, visits this centre during the year and provides support and consultation to families and the centre as needed.
Special Needs Resource staff, Sharon Labadie, 416-744-7650, Ext. 230, is available to help this centre and the family when a child has an extra support need.