non-profit, licensed child care,
serves children 1 year 6 months to 4 years.
It is located in Ryerson University.
A child care fee subsidy may be available to help you with the cost of child care.
- Phone: Christa Leeder, 416-979-5338 ext 5338
Languages spoken by staff:
- Cantonese, Dari, Dutch, French, Greek, Italian, Macedonian, Mandarin, Persian (Farsi), Polish, Portuguese, Serbian, Spanish and Turkish
- Catered Food
- Gluten-Free Food Option Available
- Halal Food Option Available
- Peanut-Free Menu
- Pork-Free Menu
- Special Meals Available upon request
- Vegetarian Food Option Available
Toronto Children's Services Consultant, Sandy Misthios, 416-392-4221, provides support and consultation to families and the program as needed.
Every Child Belongs Resource Consultation Staff, Anne Hoa, 416-979-5000, Ext. 2536, is available to help this centre and the family when a child has an extra support need.