public, licensed child care,
serves children 0 to 4 years.
It is located in Rawlinson Community School.
A child care fee subsidy may be available to help you with the cost of child care.
- Phone: Ann Reeve, 416-392-5068
- Website: www.toronto.ca/children/telccs
Languages spoken by staff:
- Albanian, Chinese - Other, Italian, Portuguese and Tagalog (Pilipino, Filipino)
- Catered Food
- Halal Food Option Available
- Peanut-Free Menu
- Pork-Free Menu
- Vegetarian Food Option Available
Toronto Children's Services Consultant, Sandy Couto Green, 416-392-3587, provides support and consultation to families and the program as needed.
Special Needs Resource staff, Laura Resendes, 416-397-7374, is available to help this centre and the family when a child has an extra support need.