public, licensed child care,
serves children 0 to 4 years.
It is located in Eastview Neighbourhood Community Centre.
A child care fee subsidy may be available to help you with the cost of child care.
- Phone: Theresa Persaud, 416-392-5055
- Website: www.toronto.ca/children/telccs
Languages spoken by staff:
- Armenian, Bengali, Japanese, Mandarin, Persian (Farsi), Tagalog (Pilipino, Filipino), Tamil and Urdu
- Catered Food
- Halal Food Option Available
- Peanut-Free Menu
- Pork-Free Menu
- Vegan Food Option Available
- Vegetarian Food Option Available
Toronto Children's Services Consultant, Janet Singh, 416-397-1449, provides support and consultation to families and the program as needed.
Special Needs Resource staff, Christina Hong, 416-603-1827, Ext. 4240, is available to help this centre and the family when a child has an extra support need.