public, licensed child care,
serves children 0 to 4 years.
It is located in Seven Oaks Home For The Aged.
A child care fee subsidy may be available to help you with the cost of child care.
- Phone: Aericka Wright, 416-392-4750
- Website: www.toronto.ca/children/telccs
Languages spoken by staff:
- Croatian, Gujarati, Hindi, Panjabi (Punjabi), Persian (Farsi), Spanish, Tagalog (Pilipino, Filipino) and Urdu
- Catered Food
- Halal Food Option Available
- Peanut-Free Menu
- Pork-Free Menu
- Vegetarian Food Option Available
Toronto Children's Services Consultant, Tania Asimenios, 416-397-7961, provides support and consultation to families and the program as needed.
Special Needs Resource staff, Niki Yeung, 416-321-5464, Ext. 357, is available to help this centre and the family when a child has an extra support need.