public, licensed child care,
serves children 0 to 4 years.
It is located in Dennis R Timbrell Resource Centre.
A child care fee subsidy may be available to help you with the cost of child care.
- Phone: Rhona Gilbertson, 416-392-3170
- Website: www.toronto.ca/children/telccs
Languages spoken by staff:
- Amharic, Cantonese, Tagalog (Pilipino, Filipino), Tigrigna and Urdu
- Catered Food
- Halal Food Option Available
- Peanut-Free Menu
- Pork-Free Menu
- Vegetarian Food Option Available
Toronto Children's Services Consultant, Patricia Hunt, 416-397-1258, provides support and consultation to families and the program as needed.
Special Needs Resource staff, Kobie Shahiri, 416-392-6494, is available to help this centre and the family when a child has an extra support need.