non-profit, licensed child care,
serves children 0 to 12 years.
It is located in Toronto Central YMCA.
A child care fee subsidy may be available to help you with the cost of child care.
- Phone: Gaea Gunn-Moghimi, 416-513-1164
Centre escorts children to the following schools:
- Walk to Church Street Junior Public School
Languages spoken by staff:
- Arabic, Cantonese, Italian, Persian (Farsi), Portuguese, Romanian and Tagalog (Pilipino, Filipino)
- Catered Food
- Gluten-Free Food Option Available
- Peanut-Free Menu
- Pork-Free Menu
- Vegetarian Food Option Available
Toronto Children's Services Consultant, Nicole Desouza, 416-397-7388, provides support and consultation to families and the program as needed.
Special Needs Resource staff, Helena Raimundo, 416-972-1319, Ext. 51, is available to help this centre and the family when a child has an extra support need.